During the school and summer holidays, we run our Holiday Programme for both JUNIORS and SENIORS combined. Each day has a different theme with loads of relevant crafts and activities, as well as trip days. Trips include activities such as go-karting, rock climbing, kayaking, clay making workshops and trips to the pool (please note, those trips are at extra cost on top of the daily fee).
Information about the Holiday Programme
- The holiday programme runs from 8.00 to 6.00 p.m. (early start available under request).
- Morning tea and afternoon tea are provided but children need to bring their own lunch. It is recommended that children bring a water bottle.
- Please refer to our Fees & Payments’ page for costs and cancellation policies.
- New family enrollments are only confirmed when payment is received prior to the programme.
- For more detailed information, please read carefully through our SMASH School Holiday – Terms and Conditions .