During the school holidays, we run two separate programmes. Our Junior Programme is for ages 5 to 7 and provides a different theme each day with loads of relevant crafts and activities
Our Senior Programme is aimed at children 8 and up. Each day has a different focus and there are lots of trip days – especially during the summer months. Outings include activities such as go karting, rock climbing, kayaking, clay making workshops and trips to the pool (please note, those trips are at extra cost on top of the daily fee). Every holiday is different.
Information about the Holiday Programme
- The holdiay programme runs from 8.00 to 6.00 p.m. (early start available under request)
- Morning tea and afternoon tea are provided but children need to bring their own lunch. Its is also recommend children bring a water bottle – especially on trip days.
- The holiday programme costs $54.00 per day per child. Trip days costs are $59.00 per day. (New 2022 fees)
- Cancellation fess apply.
- New families’ enrolments are only accepted within payment confirmation 2 weeks prior to the programme starts.
- For more detailed information, please read carefully through our SMASH School Holiday – Terms and Conditions .
To enrol your child on our current Holiday Programme go to ENROLMENTS, there you will also find our latest Holiday Programme Schedule.